Wednesday 18 February 2015

EXPLORE: SAINT CROIX, USVI 2014

My Dad has lived in Houston, Texas for 12-13 years now ( I even lived there for 2 years during high school). He recently bought a retirement house on St Croix, (US Virgin Islands) and my little brother Ross, his girlfriend Heidi and I went to visit last year.

 Here are some of the photos:
A Parrot in a bar!!!  
My Little Brother and I
Flying from San Joao to St Croix
A (non alcoholic) Beer Drinking Pig
Cane Bay Beach were we dove from
Heidi, Ross and I after our dive
Cane Bay Beach
Breakfast at Cane Bay.. Chicken and Waffles
Cruzan Rum factory tour!
This was our TINY plane flying home.. it only had 12 seats and Heidi and I flew in the Co-Pilot seat
Snorkelling
Bar that kept the beer drinking pigs
Rib Cookoff
                              
THE BEST SANDWICHES EVER!!
Iguanas at one of the restaurants

Me at the Cruzan Rum Tour
                  
                                    

1 comment: